Rocky River Precinct
This project encompasses the $7.2 million redevelopment of the Rocky River Precinct for the Department of Environment and Natural Resources.
Rocky River is located within Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island. The project scope includes -
- Visitor and Administration Centre
- University of Adelaide Research Centre
- Staff Accommodation (3 houses)
- Campground Ablutions
- Works Depot
- Day Visitor Shelters and BBQ's
- Site rehabilitation and landscaping
- Site Services and reticulation
Design concepts aim to provide consistency in form and materials through the diverse range of built facilities.
2003 RAIA Award of Merit - Sustainable Architecture
2003 RAIA Commendation - Commercial